This video on Digital Marketing and SEO course will explain few essential concepts that every Digital marketer should be aware of.
Below are the topics covered in this Digital marketing and SEO full course:
00:00:00 Introduction to Digital marketing
00:06:25 Digital marketing Course Video
01:53:29 Digital Marketing Tools
04:29:41 SEO Tutorial
07:03:02 Local SEO
07:28:57 7 Tips and Trips
09:03:25 How to rank No.1 on google search result
10:14:29 Google Tag Manager
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=DigitalMarketingAndSEOFullCourse&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
🔥Free SEO Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-seo-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=DigitalMarketingAndSEOFullCourse&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos: https://bit.ly/36d97Fs
#DigitalMarketing #SEO #DigitalMarketingAndSEOCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SEOCourse #LearnSEO #LearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingTutotorialForBeginners #SEOTutorialForBeginners #Simplilearn
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the practice of promoting products or services with the help of digital devices and technology. In simple words, digital marketing is any form of marketing that occurs online with the help of mobile, laptop, internet, etc. In addition to digital signage and technology that may not be connected to the internet. It can range from anything as complex as automated email marketing initiatives all the way down to the content choices on your website’s blog.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the practice of increasing organic traffic on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). It is also known as organic search or listings. If you want to rank number one for all the keywords, you need to apply SEO to increase your rank.
To understand more about SEO and Digital Marketing, check out our course at: https://www.simplilearn.com/advanced-digital-marketing-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=DigitalMarketingAndSEOFullCourse&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/[email protected]